A buzzing night in Derby as KH Hair hosts its biggest awards yet!
22 salons, 22 coveted awards – every year, KH Hair Group celebrates its talented staff at an annual ceremony, and for 2016 they went BIG.
Over 300 staff, plus VIP guests from Wella, ClientWave and the company’s dedicated charity ChildLine, gathered at the Roundhouse in Derby city centre for the event, which opened with a stunning show from the KH Hair Art Team.
This year saw the introduction of a new categories – the Third Year Award in recognition of the growing NVQ Level 3 course at the KH Hair Training Academy – but it was the Tutbury salon that walked away with the major title ‘Salon Of The Year’.
“What an incredible surprise!” said Salon Directors Jane Maskell and Beckie Goodall as the entire team took to the stage. “We’ve worked so hard this year, focusing on all areas of the business and looking at where we can improve to take us to that next level and so to win Salon of The Year is the icing on the cake.”
Other winners on the night included:
- Individual Award for Retail – Beckie (Director at KH Hair Tutbury)
- ghd Retail Award – KH Hair Long Eaton
- Retail Improvement – KH Hair Long Eaton
- Individual Award for Turnover – Cate Rowlands (Director at KH Hair Loughborough)
- Turnover Improvement – KH Hair Long Eaton
- Individual Award for Clients – Cate Rowlands (Director at KH Hair Loughborough)
- 2016 Second Year Award – Mollie Hovell
- 2016 Third Year Award – Zoe Charles (KH Hair Long Eaton)
- Directors’ Award – Cate Rowlands (Director at KH Hair Loughborough)
- Colour Award – KH Hair Tutbury
- 2016 Image Of The Year – KH Hair Sadlergate (Below right)
Managing Directors Darren Messias and Tim Fee said: “These are the biggest awards to date and we’d like to congratulate all of the winners and runners up in what have been some very close categories this year. We have such a strong heritage behind us but every year we strive to do things bigger and better.”
Congratulations to all the winners from Team Creative HEAD and a huge thank you to Darren for delivering and presenting such an inspirational and exceptionally enjoyable evening for all in attendance.